1. What is a certification?
- A certification is formal recognition of successfully undergoing a process of learning and development to obtain an official document attesting to a level of achievement.
- A certification is also referred to as a credential
- A certification is awarded after an individual goes through a credentialing or a certification process, which includes meeting the education and work experience requirements of the credentialing body, and then passing the certification exam.
- A certification is neither a degree nor a license and has a limited time before needing renewal.
- Certifications are earned from a body specializing in the profession of interest.
- Most certifications need to be renewed periodically to keep them alive, active and relevant for professional growth.
- TMI is a certifying body due to the rigorous research and testing performed then implemented into the credentialing process that allows us to award certifications.
2. I have received a certificate from attending a Talent Management training program with a local well-known training company, should I still pursue a TMI certification?
- Yes. There is a difference between a certificate you get after attending a training program and a certification you obtain after and passing a specialized international standardized exam.
- Additionally, vendor neutral 3rd-party accreditation institutions provide a standardized curriculum benchmarked against the leading and most up to date scientific research for the given area.
- Thus, while training and certificates provided by local organizations are quite beneficial, adding a certification backed by internationally accepted standards and frameworks will supplement your training providing a unique level of qualification.
3. Does a certification, once acquired, stay active for life?
- No, A certification, in keeping up with innovation and business changes, must be updated every so often to ensure all valid certificate holders are still maintaining an up to date knowledge of the training provided.
4. I have a university degree. Do I still need a certification to help me in my current job or in my job search?
- Yes, a certification is a perfect supplement to your existing education. Certifications build on your existing knowledge and deepen your training and experience in a specific area.
5. How is an HR qualification different from a Talent Management qualification?
- Talent Management is a unique aspect of HR that has its own set of ground rules and dynamics.
- HR handles compliance with employment standards within the company. Talent Management is connected to how organizations recruit, retain, and engage employees with high talent-value in a manner that directly impacts the entire organization.
- A Talent Management certification proves you know Talent Management well and can handle HR roles effectively. It is supplementary to higher education, and proves you have a comprehensive understanding of the role of managing human capital.
6. What makes TMI certifications different from other certifications?
- TMI is the world’s first body of knowledge dedicated to Talent Management science, art, processes and systems, making it a globally recognized leader. TMI is also associated with respected organizations like The Wharton Business School.
7. Why should I acquire a TMI certification?
- A TMI certification is a display of your proficiency in Talent Management, which is a developing field that companies are looking to build upon.
- A TMI Certification helps you stand apart from your peers because of its global recognition.
8. How would I benefit from a TMI certification?
- A TMI certification is a recognition of your competence in Talent Management and proves your knowledge and understanding from a respected knowledge framework, the TMI-UKF, and helps you stand out among peers.
9. What should I do to leverage the TMI certification best for my professional career?
- Begin by writing your TMI- awarded designation after your full name in all of your professional identification documents like email signature, business cards and social media profiles. Example: Percy Ford, MBA, STMP
- In online digital communication you can include a link to your TMI Digital Badge below your name and TMI designation, so people can click and verify you are TMI certified. Include your Digital badge in your CV as well.
- Post a photograph of yourself with your TMI certification on professional social media accounts.
- Stay connected to the community of TMI certified professionals to stay updated.
10. What is TMI-Wharton?
- TMI-Wharton is a joint initiative between the Talent Management Institute and The University of Pennsylvania Wharton School, to introduce the world’s most advanced Talent Management learning programs for senior HR executives and leaders around the world. There are currently 2 programs, the Associate Fellow and the Global Fellow which range from 9-12 months divided in multiple stages, with the final stage conducted on the Wharton campus.
- For more information, Click here.
11. Are TMI- Wharton programs only for individuals holding TMI certifications?
- Any HR professional from anywhere in the world can apply for TMI-Wharton programs. However, acceptance to the program is highly selective with approximately 150 registrants in a year.
- STMP™ certified individuals earn pre-qualification for the Associate Fellow Wharton program and GTML™ certified individuals earn a pre-qualification for the Associate Fellow & Global Fellow programs in Talent Management
12. Do individuals certified by TMI enjoy special privileges in TMI-Wharton programs?
- Yes. GTML™ certified individuals earn a pre-qualification for the Associate Fellow & Global Fellow programs in Talent Management, if the rest of the program norms are met by the applicant.
- STMP™ certified individuals earn a pre-qualification for the Associate Fellow program if the rest of the program norms are met by the applicant.
- TMI certified applicants for TMI-Wharton also enjoy application fee discounts.
- For more information, Click here.
13. Are TMI-Wharton programs only for companies and organizations?
- Any HR professional from anywhere in the world can apply for TMI-Wharton programs.
- But the acceptance in the programs is extremely selective with just about 150 registrations in a year.
- Yes, but companies and organizations can nominate their executives for TMI-Wharton programs
- For more information, Click here.
14. Can I hold multiple TMI certifications at the same time?
Yes, you can hold a combination of certifications at the same time. For example, it is possible to hold a TMP™ and GTML™ credential at the same time.
15. How can I display my TMI certification on my business card?
- First, please check your company’s branding guidelines and confirm if you can use a 3rd party logo on your business card. Many employer organizations do not allow this.
- Also check if your organization allows for 4-color printing of business cards. The TMI logo must be in full color or it cannot be used.
- If used, the logo should be a minimum of the dimensions: 0.32 inches (width) x 0.34 inches (height)
- For optimal print quality, please use the jpg logo file at the size provided, or provide the eps logo file directly to your business card designer/printer.
- If you are not allowed to use any logos on your business card, you can still mention your TMI credential-designation with your name as indicated here below:
16. How can I display my TMI certification in my official email signature?
- First, please check your company’s branding guidelines to confirm use of a 3rd party logo on your email signature as many employer organizations do not permit this.
- If allowed, the TMI Certification logo should be minimum of the dimensions: 0.32inches(width) X 0.34 inches(height)
- If you are not allowed to use any 3rd party logos in your official email signature, you can still mention your TMI credential-designation with your name as indicated here below:
Certification and Eligibility Requirements
17. How many years of work experience is needed?
The Talent Management Institute (TMI) ensures the best for its globally recognized certification programs. To ensure the quality, the candidate must meet certain educational and professional criteria to be eligible for the respective certification programs. For more information visit the respective programs information page to see if you qualify.
18. Can I obtain a TMI certification without having the required work experience?
Ideally TMI does not waive eligibility requirements, but QualiFLY can help reduce the number of required years if you have a credential from a TMI recognized or partnered institution. To learn more click here.
19. Can you help me to decide which is the best certification for me?
Please click here to get more clarity on our offerings.
20. Do I qualify for a price concession if I have obtained my bachelors/masters from a TMI recognized university?
QualiFLY™ helps decrease the number of years required for your TMI credential and can also make you eligible for a more affordable certification. Please click here for more details.
21. What is the procedure used by TMI to review application forms?
The submission of an application indicates your agreement to comply with the terms of the auditing process. All applications are subject to an audit, although only a percentage of applications are selected for random auditing. You might be required to submit documents of the required professional work experience and/ or educational degrees officially. The electronic audit notification provides detailed information on how to comply with the terms of the audit. Please
download and fill the ‘Candidature Review Form’ and email it at along with the additional
documents at email@example.com
22. What should you do if your candidature is disapproved on eligibility grounds?
The applicant must fill in the
‘Exam Candidacy Reconsideration Request Form’ for reconsidering the eligibility for any TMI exam applied for. Along with this form, the candidate must submit a letter stating the reason for reconsideration. The form and the letter must be submitted together within 5 working days after candidature disapproval notification. The required documents along with the form should be attached and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
23. How do I apply for the certification exam?
Visit TMI’s official website www.tmi.org
- Create a myTMI account.
- Select your certification exam.
- Complete the application form with your name, primary contact number and Email ID.
Note: This Email ID will be used for all further communication with TMI.
- Click on create account. Here your myTMI account gets created.
- Now fill in the entire application form for the exam which includes details like DOB, education history, work experience, billing address, mailing address etc.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and Submit the application.
- Now you will be redirected to our payment gateway. Make the payment and your application will be successfully submitted and you will be greeted with your myTMI dashboard.
- Receive TMI Resource Box at your registered address.
- You are given a period of 180 days from the day of the payment to the applicants to earn their TMI certification. This includes a set number of days to study, prepare and take your TMI exam.
- Once your exam date is scheduled, you’ll receive a confirmation email with registration information as well as additional information that you may need to provide at the time of taking your certification exam. Make sure to store this information in a safe place. Certain information that you provide during the registration process, such as your email address, will
be required to sign in to your certification account once you’ve passed your certification exam.
Note**Payment can be made with a Visa, American Express or MasterCard credit card. The payment amount will be automatically prompted by the system according
to the selected certification.
24. Do I have to complete my application once I start it?
A. Yes, the application must be completed and submitted after starting as there is no option to save a half-filled application.
25. How soon can I schedule my exam?
A. TMI exam can be scheduled through myTMI account. TMI gives a period of 180 days from the day of the payment to the applicants to earn their TMI certification. This includes a set number of days to study, prepare and take your TMI exam.
Study kit (TMI Resource Box):
26. How will I receive the study material?
The study material and reference resources will be available in printed formats which include Talent Management – The TMI Handbook for Practitioners, the world’s first standards-based text written on Talent Management. This book is included in the TMI Resource Box, which is given complimentary to all registrants of TMP™, STMP™, GTML™ and TMI-Wharton programs. For more details regarding the contents of the TMI Resource Box for your desired certification, please see the specific certification page.
27. Do I need to pay extra for study materials?
No. Once you are registered, you will receive the TMI Resource Box at no additional cost.
28. How is the Talent Management body of knowledge (TMBoK™) created?
The TMI Talent Management Body of Knowledge (TMI-TMBoK™) is a journal on applied Talent Management as well as a clutch of publications on the future of work and leading-edge HR and Talent Management practices.
29. How long does the certification process take?
The results of your certification exam can be seen immediately after a candidate successfully completes and submits the online test. Your Credential Kit enclosing your TMI credential certificate along with your lapel pin will reach you within 3-4 weeks.
30. What is the exam format?
All TMI certification exams are completely digital and are remotely proctored by ExamStrong™ expert teams under the global credentialing services leader CredForce. For more information please visit www.tmi.org.
31. Can I take my TMI certification exam using my own system?
Yes, because TMI exams are proctored online, you can take them at your own convenience after your computer and surroundings are ExamStrong verified.
32. When will my TMI Certification expire?
In order to get more clarity on your TMI certification/maintenance/renewal requirements kindly visit www.tmi.org.
Exam Day Requirements:
33. Is there a definite code of conduct policy?
TMI has a ‘zero-tolerance’ policy for any misconduct in its ecosystem. During examination, the test manager has all rights to dismiss the candidate from the exam session for any of the following reasons:
- Causing any disturbance during the exam session
- Giving or taking any assistance to or from anybody
- Using assistants such as mobile phones, notes, books, wristwatch calculators, electronic dictionaries, or other aids/ devices
- Using electronic devices, such as mobile phones
- Trying to remove any type of scratch paper during the examination
- Trying to mess with the computer
- Trying to relocate during the examination from the allotted computer system
- Trying to remove questions (in any format) during the examination
- Not obeying the directions given by the test manager (proctor) or remote- proctor
- Sharing the content of the exam with others
Please be informed that TMI will take legal action against anybody who violates copyright laws such as reproducing and distributing examination content or materials. All materials have copyrights and are the legal property of TMI.
Any communication, be it verbal, written or electronic is strictly prohibited and any such act will be punishable by law
34. What IDs are accepted?
The candidate must have two valid IDs from the list below, one primary ID with photo and signature and one secondary ID with name and signature.
- Government issued driver’s license
- Military ID
- State/Country ID
- Employee/School ID
- Any primary ID
- Social Security Card
- Credit/Debit card
- Bank ATM card
All IDs required must be issued by the country in which the candidate is testing. If the candidate does not have a qualifying primary ID issued from the country they are testing in, an International Travel Passport from their country of citizenship is required, along with a secondary ID.
The first and last name that the candidate uses to register must match exactly the first and last name on both of the IDs that are presented on test day.
35. How long is the exam?
TThe TMP™, STMP™ and GTML™ exams each are 120 minutes long.
Please click here for more details.
36. How many questions are there in an exam?
The TMI certification is multiple-choice, each question having four choices, with one or more options being the correct answer. The applicant does not need to answer every question before moving to the next. The applicant can always review the answers of previously answered questions to make sure that the questions are properly reviewed before submitting the exam.
||Number of Questions
Please click here for more details.
37. Can I use electronic devices (like mobile phones, digital watches, calculator, etc.) during the examination?
The candidates are not allowed to use any electronic devices during the examination. Please visit our examinee conduct policy, to know more.
38. Are we allowed to take breaks during the exam?
No, due to proctoring the exam has to be completed all at once with no breaks allowed.
39. At what time should I reach the examination venue?
For online-proctored exams
It is suggested that you should reach the chosen exam room/ location at least 30 minutes in advance of the scheduled exam-start time to ensure that the exam room and the computer being used for exam is thoroughly checked, verified and approved for exam-taking by a designated TMI-authorized testing body.
40. What are the minimum system requirements for online-proctored exams?
Windows 10 Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit) Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
1024 x 768 [Recommended]
Wired Network [Strongly Recommended by Authorized Exam Machine for better Exam Delivery Performance]
Internet Connection Speed
Minimum 1 Mbps
Latest Version of Google Chrome Only
Internal or an External Webcam must connected to the computer
Corporate Firewalls (including VPNs) often cause this Exam Delivery method to fail. Please take your Exam in a setting without these Firewalls
Should have Admin Rights on your Laptop/Computer
41. What do I need to score to pass the exam?
In order to clear the exam, the candidate needs to score 65% or higher cumulatively.
42. When can I expect to get my result?
The results can be viewed immediately after submitting the online test. You will also receive an intimation through email stating the result
of the exam. If you pass the exam, an official certificate kit will be issued along with the printed copy of the result.
43. What if I am not able to pass my TMI Certification exam in the first (1st) attempt?
In the event that examinees fail their first (1st) attempt to pass their TMI Certification examination, they shall be required to pay a nominal fee of US$50 from their myTMI account to retake the exam. Please note that the examinee can apply to reappear right after his/ her examination result gets published.
44. How will I receive my results?
The results can be viewed immediately after submitting the online test. You will also receive an email stating the result of the exam. If you pass the exam, an official certificate kit will be issued along with the printed copy of the result.
45. How do I maintain my TMI certification?
Renewal is mandatory to keep your certification live and current. You are required to renew your Credential before the Standard credential renewal deadline. When you
renew, you show your continuing competence and commitment to the profession. TMI will send you reminder emails for renewal of your credential, wherein you simply
have to click the links mentioned in these communications, or log into your TMI account and register for renewal. In order to receive email reminders from TMI,
please make sure to keep your email address current. Please note that training is not mandatory for renewal and you only have to register and complete a short–duration
online refresher learning program as per the latest Talent Management Body of Knowledge (TMBoK™).
46. When will my TMI Credential expire?
The table below shows the validity of TMI credentials
For more details kindly visit www.tmi.org.
47. How will recertification benefit me professionally?
The recertification can benefit you in the following ways:
- Recertification helps you to stay relevant in the field.
- It helps you stay in touch with industry updates from top-of-the-line publications
- You can get the opportunity to network with Talent Management professionals across the world and share with them best practices, proven methodologies and much more.
- You can enjoy discounts on events or conferences and many more
48. How much will it cost me to become recertified?
If you wish to recertify or renew your credential you will need to pay a credential renewal fee of depending on the certification and its status.
||Renewal during convenience period
||Reactivation after suspension
||Revival after cancellation
For more information, kindly visit www.tmi.org.
49. When can I submit my recertification application?
TMI will send you reminder emails for renewal of your credential, where you simply have to click the links given or log into your myTMI account and register for renewal. In order to receive email reminders from TMI, please make sure to keep your email address current. Please note that training is not mandatory for renewal and you only have to register and complete a short–duration online refresher learning program as per the latest Talent Management Body of Knowledge (TMBoK™).
50. My certification validity has expired but I have to renew my certification what should I do?
The TMI credentials have a convenience period (grace period) for renewal and also have provisions for reactivation and revival. Kindly visit www.tmi.org for more details on our policies.
51. How can I check my certification and recertification dates?
Log onto your myTMI account at www.tmi.org and can find the required dates
in the upcoming calendar section.
Upgrade your Certification:
52. What is the between recertification and upgrading?
Recertification is the process of renewing one's certification. Recertification implies that you are building upon your knowledge, growing as a professional and
increasing your experience daily. Recertification is the process where the candidate who already holds the said certificate, retakes the same at the end of the certification
Upgrading is the process of replacing an existing certification with a better, improved and more relevant certification.
53. How much will it cost me to upgrade my certification?
A TMP™ Credential can be upgraded to STMP™, subject to fulfilment of the candidacy norms by the credential-holder, and upon successful completion of the prescribed
online STMP™ fast-track learning program as per the latest Talent Management Body of Knowledge (TMBoK™). A standard upgrade of US$250 applies. For more details pleaseclick here.
54. What if I fail to renew my credential?
The TMI certificate holder should upgrade or renew his/her credential within the standard renewal period. If he failed to do so, we also have a 60-day convenience period for renewal.
For more details kindly visit www.tmi.org
55. What is the right time to upgrade my certification?
Once you meet the professional and educational requirements for your next desired certification, upgrading is advised immediately. You can do so through your myTMI account.
Payments and Refunds:
56. When will I get an invoice for my certification fee?
The invoice is generated immediately generated after the payment is realized and can be downloaded easily from your myTMI dashboard.
57. What are the modes of fee-payments available?
Payments can be made via debit or credit cards. We accept a range of cards including Visa, American Express, Master card among others. Payment for company-sponsored applicants can be done via electronic checks or wire transfers, and further information may be sought by writing to email@example.com
58. What is the refund policy in case I wish to withdraw from the certification program?
The full fee paid by an applicant minus US$80 of processing charges is refunded if the withdrawal application arrives within 24 hours from payment. For withdrawal requests beyond 24hours the fee paid will not be refunded.
59. Do I have to pay the fee again if I cancel an exam I scheduled?
Yes. Examinees cancelling their exams or those who failed in the earlier attempt and want to re-take the exam must pay the prescribed fee again. Also, missing a pre-scheduled exam for any reason will result in the forfeiture of your fee, and the refund clause will not be applicable here.
60. Who can I contact if my payment failed
In case of payment failure due to problems on the TMI payment gateway application system or TMI website, immediately write to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case the problem is on the side of your banker or credit card issuer, please contact their respective customer care immediately for an effective resolution.
61. Can I pay the fee in installments?
No. Payments must be made in a single instalment.
62. What is Digital Badging?
Digital badges are an assessment and credentialing mechanism that is housed and managed online and could appear as icons on a web page, social media platform, or
other online venues. It is awarded by institutions, organizations, or groups, signifying accomplishment. Badges are designed to be visible and validate learning in both
formal and informal settings, which can be verified by employers and colleagues.
63. How does it work?
Each badge is embedded with evidence of where, when, how, and why it was earned. It is a form of digital certificate that learners can share on social networks,
resumes and e-mail signatures.
- Digital badges could be posted at multiple places, it can also be embedded in virtual media, like LinkedIn, e-mail signatures, or other social media profiles.
- Digital badges once shared, can be clicked to reveal data which validates your achievement.
- The Digital badges can be reviewed by employers, licensing boards, and colleagues.
64. What are its benefits?
TMI digital badging services provide you a way to effectively convey your verified knowledge and expertise to employers, colleagues and recruiters after successful
completion of certification and recertification programs.
- Digital badging provides an easy way of credential verification as compared to traditional methods as paper certificates which cannot be readily verified or shared online.
- Digital credentials, often called badges, act as a means to reliably recognize professional achievements such as certifications and continuing education experiences.
- A digital badge allows you to have 24/7 access to a verifiable and current record of your accomplishment that you can share with whomever they choose on social
networks, resumes, e-mail signatures and websites.
65. Do I have to pay extra for my badge?
There will be no additional cost for displaying your digital badge,storing, managing and broadcasting your credential is free for our certificate holders.We provide you with the best-in-class platform to display your hard earned TMI credentials.
66. How do I share my digital badge?
The feature to share your badge across digital communications including social media is one of the valuable features of TMI’s digital badging system. Each digital
badge has a unique URL that can be embedded on a resume, website or social media channel.
67. How will my TMI Resource Box be shipped?
Our logistics are handled by CredForce Logistics and they ship your TMI Resource Box via one of the leading global carriers. For more details about your shipment, you can write to CredForce at
68. How will I receive the tracking details about my TMI Resource Box?
CredForce Logistics shall provide to you the tracking details of your TMI Resource Box once it is shipped. In case you have still not received your tracking details, please write to CredForce at
69. How can I track my TMI Resource Box?
Once your TMI Resource Box is shipped, you will receive an email from CredForce Logistics team wherein, all the tracking details like address shipped to, carrier name, tracking number and shipment date will be provided. You can refer to the tracking details and track your TMI Resource Box.
70. I have received an email saying that my TMI Resource Box has been delivered, but I haven’t received it.
In such a case we request you to please refer to the tracking details provided by CredForce Logistics and lodge a complaint with the carrier which was supposed to deliver your TMI Resource Box. Simultaneously please write to CredForce at email@example.com.
Note**CredForce Logistics shall also provide on request, a documentary Proof of Delivery provided by the shipper after it completes the delivery to your shipping address, and this Proof of Delivery shall be the only document accepted by TMI to confirm the delivery. We regret in advance that once Proof of Delivery of a shipment is made available, we are unable to entertain or accept any complaint by you.
71. My TMI Resource Box has been delivered to an incorrect address; what should I do now?
In case your TMI Resource Box has been delivered to an incorrect address, please lodge a complaint with the carrier using the tracking details provided by CredForce Logistics. In case you have any further query you can write to CredForce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
72. What if my TMI Resource Box is delivered at my address but I am not present to receive it?
Your TMI Resource Box can be delivered even when you are not present at the time of delivery only after the shipper verifies the address, once the shipper has verified the address only then your TMI Resource Box can be delivered. For any further delivery related query please write to CredForce at email@example.com.
73. Can I change my shipping/mailing address once I have paid the certification fee?
No, you will not be able to change your shipping/mailing address after you have paid the certification fee. So, Please make sure that you provide us with the right address to avoid any hassle at the time of delivery of your TMI Resource Box. For any further queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
74. Can I reschedule the date of delivery of my TMI Resource Box?
You need to refer to the shipping details and contact your carrier to reschedule your date of delivery.
75. What can be done if I have received the damaged or wrong set of books in my TMI Resource Box?
If you have received the wrong set or damaged books in your TMI Resource Box please write to CredForce at email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of your TMI Resource Box. We shall not be able to entertain or accept any complaint by you after that.
76. Can I get a new unit of TMI Resource Box?
A new TMI Resource Box is chargeable and can be issued only after a prior approval from TMI. If you want us to issue a new unit of TMI Resource Box please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
77. Will I have to pay any additional tax or duty?
All export/import duties and other levies, if any, in your country are to be borne by you, and you also hold the responsibility of clearance of the TMI Resource Box consignment.
Note**TMI or its partners/representatives will not be responsible for any delays due to delivery carrier factors, weather, natural calamities, international customs regulations, holidays, customer error, or any other unforeseen events beyond the control of the shipper.
78. What is the process to change my name on the certificate?
We strongly advise you double check all your pertinent information on your myTMI account prior to exam completion. If you want to change your name on the certificate, you will need to write to us at email@example.com and attach the required supporting documents. A fee of US$50 will have to be paid for the processing of your request. You will also have to pay US$100 for an additional certificate with the new name on.
79. Would you inform my employer of the successful completion of my exam?
If you wish to inform your employer about the achievement, you will have to initiate a service request from your myTMI dashboard. It will then be TMI’s responsibility to inform the employer about applicant’s achievement.
80. What is the procedure to issue duplicate certificate?
In case you lose your certificate and require a duplicate certificate, a service request needs to be generated from your myTMI dashboard. An additional fee of US$100 be required for the print and distribution of the certificate.
81. What is the process to cancel my exam?
If you wish to cancel your exam, you must login into your myTMI account 72 hours prior to your scheduled examination. Cancelling an exam or missing your exam will result in the forfeiture of your exam fee, without recourse. For more details please click here and go through our cancellation policy.
82. What if I have canceled my exam due to some reason, but want to reapply for it now?
If voluntarily cancels the scheduled examination appointment; can immediately reapply from the myTMI dashboard by paying a nominal fee of US$50.
83. Is there a way to reschedule my examination?
If you wish to reschedule your exam, you must login into your myTMI account 72 hours prior to your scheduled examination. You can reschedule your examination without paying any extra fees. For more details on rescheduling your exam please click here.
84. What if I miss my scheduled appointment (No Show)?
There can be certain unavoidable circumstances due to which you are unable to appear for the examination, in such a case your appointment is declared as a no show. For more details on missing your exam please click here.
85. What emergency scenarios are covered under the No Show policy?
If you miss a scheduled exam because of an emergency, directly contact TMI at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are the acceptable reasons for missing your scheduled exam:
- If you or your immediate family member* is suffering from serious illness
- If death occurs to immediate family members
- If you are summoned by the court or are on jury duty
Immediate family members here refer to:
If you miss an exam for any of the above-mentioned reasons, you are required to contact TMI on email@example.com.
An incident number will be provided to you to send the necessary documentation required by TMI. Once the required documents are submitted, the request will be thoroughly
reviewed and the decision will be taken accordingly by the candidate review committee.
Please be informed on the documents that are accepted against the reason of emergency:
- In case of illness/accidents, please provide a letter or a certificate from a certified doctor on the letterhead that includes title, address and phone number
- In case of death, please submit notice or certificate of death from hospital or government agencies.
**Please note that the certification fee is non-refundable. However, if the case is not listed under our no show policies, an additional fee of USD 50 will be charged to reapply. The examination can be scheduled after 14 days, from the date of missing the appointment from the myTMI dashboard.