The TMI Talent Management standards for enterprises also spring from the TMI Way.
Organizations reporting complete compliance to these standards attain one of the
two variants of the prestigious TMI–ETMS™ certifications.
As the bedrock of these certifications, the TMI–ETMS™ standards-framework
codes down the state-of-the-art in the conceptual, policy, systemic, procedural,
and practice requirements for organizations to achieve Talent Management excellence.
Boarding the TMI–ETMS™ may well be the first big step of
an organization toward creating a proud new legacy of pursuing Talent Management
excellence within their systems.
Designed around the TMI philosophy of treating Talent Management as a hyper-business
function in an organization - and the driving strategic component of the HR function
at the same time, the TMI–ETMS™ standards-framework aims
at enabling organizations fan Talent Management across as an enterprise-wide consciousness,
breaking through the conventional functional barriers and making managers and department-heads
accountable for managing talent effectively.
The 14 Junctions of the TMI System for Assurance of Talent Management Excellence
in Enterprises (TMI–ETMS™)
- TMI–ETMS™-1Strategic & Tactical Talent Planning
- TMI–ETMS™-2Organization & Staffing of the Talent
- TMI–ETMS™-3Leader Development & Onboarding
- TMI–ETMS™-4Talent Requirements Assessment
- TMI–ETMS™-5Talent Status Evaluation & Measurement
- TMI–ETMS™-6Talent Spotting & Identification
- TMI–ETMS™-7Talent Breeding & Transformation
- TMI–ETMS™-8Talent Acquisition & Pipeline Management
- TMI–ETMS™-9Talent Performance & Career Management
- TMI–ETMS™-10Talent Engagement & Retention
- TMI–ETMS™-11Succession Planning
- TMI–ETMS™-12Managing Talent Exit, Off-boarding,
- TMI–ETMS™-13Technology Ecosystem
- TMI–ETMS™-14Work Culture, Environment, & Ethics
The PRIDEScan™ system distinguishes the TMI–ETMS™
remarkably from all other standards by focusing on the depth and nature of an organization’s
compliance with the TMI–ETMS™, the organization’s systemic
determination to keep the compliance sustainable.
The FIVE PRIDE parameters determine how the TME drivers are embedded and adopted
in an organization, hinges on the ingenious PRIDE heuristics - fleshed out on the
backbone of PRACTICE; RELEVANCE, IMPACTS; DIFFUSIVITY & EVOLUTION. The TMI paradigms,
standards and certifications are set for steady, swift spread across the world.
The worldwide network of CredForce - the world’s largest provider of business, marketing
and management expertise and services to certification bodies - has mounted a series
of initiatives and programs to accelerate the growth of the TMI worldwide network.
We actively look at partnering industry chambers, professional associations, institutions,
policy makers and consulting firms.