The TMI Talent Management standards for enterprises are derived from the TMI Way. Organizations reporting complete compliance to these standards attain one of the two variants of the prestigious TMI-ETMS™ certifications.
As the bedrock of these certifications, the TMI-ETMS™ standards-framework outlines the conceptual and procedural practice requirements for organizations to achieve Talent Management excellence. Taking on the TMI-ETMS™ standards is the first big step an organization takes toward creating a proud new legacy of pursuing Talent Management excellence within their systems.
The TMI-ETMS™ standards-framework aims at enabling organizations to implement Talent Management strategies across the entire organization.
The 14 Junctions of the TMI System for Assurance of Talent Management Excellence
in Enterprises (TMI–ETMS™)
- TMI–ETMS™-1Strategic & Tactical Talent Planning
- TMI–ETMS™-2Organization & Staffing of the Talent Management Department
- TMI–ETMS™-3Leader Development & Onboarding
- TMI–ETMS™-4Talent Requirements Assessment
- TMI–ETMS™-5Talent Status Evaluation & Measurement
- TMI–ETMS™-6Talent Spotting & Identification
- TMI–ETMS™-7Talent Breeding & Transformation
- TMI–ETMS™-8Talent Acquisition & Pipeline Management
- TMI–ETMS™-9Talent Performance & Career Management
- TMI–ETMS™-10Talent Engagement & Retention
- TMI–ETMS™-11Succession Planning
- TMI–ETMS™-12Managing Talent Exit, Off-boarding, & Outplacement
- TMI–ETMS™-13Technology Ecosystem
- TMI–ETMS™-14Work Culture, Environment, & Ethics
The PRIDEScan™ system distinguishes the TMI-ETMS™ from all other standards by focusing on the depth and nature of an organization's compliance with the TMI-ETMS™. The five PRIDE parameters determine how the TME drivers are embedded and adopted in an organization. The five parameters are, Practice, Relevance, Impacts, Diffusivity and Evolution. The worldwide network of CredForce, the world's largest provider of business, marketing and management expertise and services to certification bodies, has a series of programs to accelerate the growth of the TMI network.