The TMI Talent Management standards for enterprises also spring from the TMI Way. Organizations reporting complete compliance to these standards attain one of the two variants of the prestigious TMI–ETMS™ certifications.
As the bedrock of these certifications, the TMI–ETMS™ standards-framework codes down the state-of-the-art in the conceptual, policy, systemic, procedural, and practice requirements for organizations to achieve Talent Management excellence. Boarding the TMI–ETMS™ may well be the first big step of an organization toward creating a proud new legacy of pursuing Talent Management excellence within their systems.
Designed around the TMI philosophy of treating Talent Management as a hyper-business function in an organization - and the driving strategic component of the HR function at the same time, the TMI–ETMS™ standards-framework aims at enabling organizations fan Talent Management across as an enterprise-wide consciousness, breaking through the conventional functional barriers and making managers and department-heads accountable for managing talent effectively.
The 14 Junctions of the TMI System for Assurance of Talent Management Excellence in Enterprises (TMI–ETMS™)
- TMI–ETMS™-1Strategic & Tactical Talent Planning
- TMI–ETMS™-2Organization & Staffing of the Talent Management Department
- TMI–ETMS™-3Leader Development & Onboarding
- TMI–ETMS™-4Talent Requirements Assessment
- TMI–ETMS™-5Talent Status Evaluation & Measurement
- TMI–ETMS™-6Talent Spotting & Identification
- TMI–ETMS™-7Talent Breeding & Transformation
- TMI–ETMS™-8Talent Acquisition & Pipeline Management
- TMI–ETMS™-9Talent Performance & Career Management
- TMI–ETMS™-10Talent Engagement & Retention
- TMI–ETMS™-11Succession Planning
- TMI–ETMS™-12Managing Talent Exit, Off-boarding, & Outplacement
- TMI–ETMS™-13Technology Ecosystem
- TMI–ETMS™-14Work Culture, Environment, & Ethics
The PRIDEScan™ system distinguishes the TMI–ETMS™ remarkably from all other standards by focusing on the depth and nature of an organization’s compliance with the TMI–ETMS™, the organization’s systemic determination to keep the compliance sustainable.
The FIVE PRIDE parameters determine how the TME drivers are embedded and adopted in an organization, hinges on the ingenious PRIDE heuristics - fleshed out on the backbone of PRACTICE; RELEVANCE, IMPACTS; DIFFUSIVITY & EVOLUTION. The TMI paradigms, standards and certifications are set for steady, swift spread across the world. The worldwide network of CredForce - the world’s largest provider of business, marketing and management expertise and services to certification bodies - has mounted a series of initiatives and programs to accelerate the growth of the TMI worldwide network. We actively look at partnering industry chambers, professional associations, institutions, policy makers and consulting firms.