On the TMI website and on all public platforms, it is ensured that the information provided to you is correct, updated, and accurate, and which gives you a clear understanding of the TMI services, solutions policies, and practices. Full security and confidentiality of all information collected from you during your interface with the website is also consistently ensured.
- TMI social media pages and digital advertisements.
Information collected through cookies or other web tracking technologies has been listed in section 1.2.
1. TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY TMI
1.1 Information that you may provide TMI during the course of your interface with this website:
- Personal Information Such as your name, email address, date of birth, gender, address, phone number, etc.
- Identity Verification Information Such as images of your government-issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license, as permitted by applicable laws or other authentication information.
- Financial Information Related to the bank account or credit card to process payments and comply with applicable law.
- Communications with TMI via email or any other media including (but not restricted to) social media.
1.2 Information that TMI gathers from you.
- Usage and Geo-location Information: Technical information including Geo-location, IP address, usage information like pages you viewed or searched for.
- Log Data and Device Information: Including access dates and times, hardware and software information, or device-related information.
- Cookies and/or other web tracking technologies: like web beacons, pixels, and mobile identifiers that allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the services, pages visited, language preferences, and other traffic data. TMI and its third-party service providers may use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, and to personalize your experience. TMI might also gather statistical information about your use of services to continually improve design and functionality, understand how the information is used and how can it help with resolving questions regarding the services . If you wish, you may set a “Do not track” preference in your browser or disable cookies in your browser.
1.3 Information that is gathered from Third Parties
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, TMI may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third-party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information TMI has about you. For example: TMI may receive background check results (with your consent where required) or fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification services for fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts.
- TMI may receive information about you and your activities on and off the TMI platforms through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from the TMI partner ad networks.
2. HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
2.1 Your information may be used only for legitimate purposes in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- To provide the functionality of TMI services and fulfilling your requests.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact TMI via one of its online contact forms or otherwise, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments, or complaints, or when you request other information.
- To complete your transactions, and provide you with related services or communications.
To send you administrative information such as changes to TMI’s offerings, terms, conditions, and policies.
To allow you to send messages to another person if you choose to do so.
- To send you promotional emails, with information about TMI’s services, offers, new initiatives, and other news about TMI and its subsidiaries.
- To facilitate social sharing functionalities that you choose to use.
- To analyze personal information for business reporting and providing a personalized experience.
- To analyze or predict users’ preferences — prepare various aggregated reports on how digital content is used to improve Services and Customer Experiences.
- To understand you, personalize your interactions, and provide information and offers tailored to your interests.
- To understand your preferences so that better content can be delivered via TMI services that is relevant and interesting to you.
Engagement in these activities will only happen with your consent or where there is a legitimate transactional interest only.
You may deactivate your consent to receive such emails at any time by clicking on to the unsubscribe link included in all emails or by contacting us directly via email. In case you choose to unsubscribe, TMI will not process your Personal Data unless legally required to do so by relevant authorities.
2.2 Right to manage your Personal Information
If you wish to review, correct, update, restrict or remove the personal information that you have previously provided or if you would like to request electronic copy of your personal information for purposes of transmitting it to another entity, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response to your request in accordance with applicable law.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW, RESPONDING TO LEGAL REQUESTS, PREVENTING HARM, AND PROTECTION OF TMI RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, your personal information may have to be disclosed to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent it is required, or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary:
- To comply with legal obligations,
- To comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against TMI,
- To respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that TMI, you, or any of the other users may be exposed to legal liability.
- To enforce and administer TMI’s Terms of Service, the Payment Terms, or other agreements with members
- To protect the rights, property, or personal safety of TMI, its employees, its Members, or members of the public.
These disclosures may be necessary to comply with legal obligations, for the protection of your or another person's vital interests, or for TMI’s or a third party’s legitimate interest in keeping TMI and its platforms secure, preventing harm or crime, enforcing or defending legal rights, or preventing damage.
TMI websites or online services do not intend to be used by anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about your child, please contact us at email@example.com.